Read e-book online Anti-tank helicopters PDF
By Steven J. Zaloga
Anti-tank helicopters. forefront forty four КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Автор:Steven J.Zaloga,Geordge J.BalinНазвание: Anti-tank helicopters Издательство: Osprey Publishing На англ яз. leading edge 44Год: 1986 г.Формат: PDF Размер: 19,8 Мб История вертолетов, предназначенных для борьбы с бронетехникой. Модели, участие в боевых действиях. Фото,цв.рисунки. letitbit.netuploadbox.com.com eighty five 1 2 three four five
Read Online or Download Anti-tank helicopters PDF
Similar conventional books
Tanks: An Illustrated heritage of the Their effect follows the advance of tracked-and-armored scuffling with cars around the twentieth century, from the area wars to the chilly struggle battlefields of Korea and Vietnam; and from Arab–Israeli conflicts to the Persian Gulf. The publication describes the detailed features and services of every new new release of tank, in addition to the formula of armored doctrines and deployment options in France, Britain, Germany, the Soviet Union, the U.S., Japan, Israel, and the Arab international locations.
This publication offers the newest state-of-the-art in cellular positioning and monitoring concepts. This ebook discusses cellular positioning ideas utilized on most sensible of present instant conversation networks. moreover, the authors introduce complex and novel issues corresponding to localization in heterogeneous and cooperative networks, supplying a unified remedy of the subject for researchers and pros alike.
- Browning Automatics Pistols and the Hi-Power
- Sdkfz 251 Half-Track 1939-45
- German Late War AFV
- Unexploded Ordance Cleanup Cost: Implications of Alternative Protocols
- Rome's Enemies: Germanics and Dacians
- Jane's World War II Tanks and Fighting Vehicles: The Complete Guide
Additional info for Anti-tank helicopters
See my Military Thought in the French Army, 107, 115–17, 125–30. 19. See my Battle Tactics of the Civil War, 26, 76–90, 99–102. Fascinating, if uneven, general coverage of the many weapons is available in William B. : Stackpole, 1962). 20. The best analysis of procurement in the Civil War is Carl L. : Kennikat Press, 1973). 21. Discussion of the combat psychology in Ardant du Picq, Battle Studies, trans. J. N. Greely and R. C. Cotton (New York: Macmillan, 1921), especially appendixes on the Crimean and Italian campaigns, 263–71.
28 technology, industry, and war, 1945–1991 47 Equally important was the fact that the proportion of money spent on research and development and on production also changed during the cold war. Just after 1945, around 5 percent of the defense procurement budget was committed to military research and development and 95 percent to production. 29 Such was the dominance of this trend that defense research became the vanguard of scientific advance. From the 1940s until the 1970s, military research and development led rather than followed the ideas of industry in a number of critical product sectors, such as electronics and aerospace.
31. Shelford Bidwell and Dominick Graham, Firepower: British Army Weapons and Theories of War, 1904–45 (London: Allen and Unwin, 1982), 26–32ff. 32. See my Battle Tactics on the Western Front, 120–34. The remainder of my coverage of the Great War is based on the other sections of this book. 33. In later years, the platoon or squad automatic would be supplemented by short-range “sub” machine guns that could be carried by every man. ” 34. See my Battle Tactics on the Western Front, 112–18. 35. , 118–19.
Anti-tank helicopters by Steven J. Zaloga