Allied Artillery of World War Two - download pdf or read online
By Ian V. Hogg
This finished quantity describes the guns of the Allied forces that have been in use from 1939-45. every one of those guns is defined intimately with requisites and a desirable array of infrequent photos and drawings. This well-researched paintings offers in-depth assurance of all kinds of artillery utilized by the Allies, together with: coastal and railway artillery, anti-tank, anti-aircraft, box, medium and heavy artillery.
Read or Download Allied Artillery of World War Two PDF
Similar conventional books
Tanks: An Illustrated historical past of the Their impression follows the advance of tracked-and-armored struggling with cars around the twentieth century, from the area wars to the chilly battle battlefields of Korea and Vietnam; and from Arab–Israeli conflicts to the Persian Gulf. The e-book describes the detailed features and functions of every new new release of tank, in addition to the formula of armored doctrines and deployment options in France, Britain, Germany, the Soviet Union, the U.S., Japan, Israel, and the Arab countries.
This ebook provides the newest state-of-the-art in cellular positioning and monitoring recommendations. This ebook discusses cellular positioning strategies utilized on best of present instant verbal exchange networks. furthermore, the authors introduce complex and novel subject matters akin to localization in heterogeneous and cooperative networks, delivering a unified remedy of the subject for researchers and execs alike.
- Lavochkin La-5/La-7
- Panzerschlacht: Armoured Operations on the Hungarian Plains September-November 1944
- Civil War: Weapons and Equipment
- American Biodefense: How Dangerous Ideas about Biological Weapons Shape National Security
- Advances in Non Conventional Materials Processing Technologies
Extra info for Allied Artillery of World War Two
TalZks in amera, /940-194. , I 9 . Forty, . Q 080 a a a :2il 080 A lL 5 It was powered by a V-8 Praga NR gasoline engine linked to a planetary 5-gear Praga-Wilson gearbox, and was capable of road speeds up to 64 km/hour. It mounted a Skoda 37mm A19 gun, and the German MG 34, with a 50mm gun turret being considered. The weight of this light reconnaissance tank was just under 12 tons, and it carried a crew of four. All five prototype vehicles were built from mild steel plate, two being riveted and the final three of welded construction.
31. 32. 33. 34. 5 lis" 1/16" 1 scale meter = Comments Scale Ships Other Axis & Allied Armored Fighting Vehicles 105 WORLD WAR II AFV PLANS GERMAN ARMOR IN ACTION Technical artist and military historian George Bradford uses research of actual vehicles, official photographs, factory speci Rcations, and, in some cases, the origi nal design plans to produce precise scale drawings of the armored fighting vehicles of World War II. Each volume contains nearly 300 drawings of these steel chariots of war.
And nits (~r the erman Order Poli 'e, 1936-1945. tgl n, P : chif~ I' Publi. hing td,2002. Riccio, Ralph. Italian Tanks and Fighting Vehicles (~lWorld War II. H rt·, "'ngland: PiquePublicati ns,1975. Rob rts, Paul. l. tlawa, anada: rvic Publicati ns,2002. - - - . The Ram Development and Variants, Vol. 2. ltawa, anada: rvice Publicati ns, 2004. zubanski, R. Polsku Bron POrt 'erna w 1939 Roku. M . ,1982. onn 1', Mark W. Oltawa, anada: I' ic Pubticati n" 2005. uzin, Pi rr . Les eng ins blindes raneais, 1920-1945, Vol.
Allied Artillery of World War Two by Ian V. Hogg